Mariners’ Church – History

MarinersChurchCirca1840

The Mariners’ Church – History The Reverend Canon Victor G. Stacey The building of Dun Laoghaire Harbour in 1820’s and the opening of the Dublin/Kingston Railway in 1834 gave rise to a large increase in population, turning a sleepy fishing village into a large residential area. Within the next twenty years some seven Anglican churches […]