You can now buy your entrance tickets here and they will be emailed to you.Tickets will be delivered via Eventbrite as a PDF. It’s important that you keep this PDF.
When you receive the email, please either print out your ticket and make sure you bring it with you or you can keep the PDF on your phone so that we can scan the QR Code on the ticket when you arrive. The National Maritime Museum is delighted to have received our certificate for the Fáilte Ireland COVID-19 safety charter
- Like in a retail setting, masks will have to be worn in the museum at all times. They are compulsory.
- In the short term, we will not be accepting bookings from groups.
- There will be no guided tours in the short-term.
- There will be Perspex screens in reception.
- There will be sanitising stations at the entrance, exit and throughout the museum.
- Patrons will have to follow a ‘one-way system’ moving through the museum and up to the balcony Floor signage will guide you through that journey.
- We would ask visitors to refrain from touching any of the exhibits or glass cabinets.
- We have a strict cleaning regime in place for the museum and the exhibits.
- We will closely monitor the numbers of visitors in the museum at any one time to ensure that social distancing is possible.