What do you need before the AGM?
- All members who are willing to attend and vote at the AGM must Register below (you will need an email and your Membership number to register)
- Only Registered & Verified members will receive an Invitation by Email
- Each invite is linked to an email ID hence every member should register with a separate email
- Do not share the invitation with others as it will not work for more than 1 member
- Registration closes at 17:00pm Wednesday 7th April
- Each member registered can cast only one vote for each resolution
- All members will be notified by the host that voting is about to begin.
- Names of all candidates or wording of the resolution will be visible during the vote.
- Members will be given some time before voting ends (2 minutes)
- After all the voting ends, the results will be verified by the teller and communicated to the Chairperson.
- The Chair will announce the results of the voting during the meeting.