How can you help the museum?
The National Maritime Museum is run entirely on a voluntary basis
Volunteering is a great way to get involved in your local community, meet new people and learn new things.
Get in touch today: email@example.com
We will need volunteers to do the following
- Show people around, learn about the artefacts.
- Help with fundraisers and other marketing activities.
- Be behind the desk, take money, sell whatever is in the shop.
- Operate the Coffee Dock
- Clean and look after the appearance of the museum.
- Repair and restore artefacts
- Repair and restore photographs and paintings
- Supervise the Library
- A few leaders and administrators will be required to run the different groups
We will also need people who can help us from time to time on projects
- Special Exhibitions
- making DVDs to go with displays
- Website maintenance