- The Crescent City
- Fethard Lifeboat Disaster
- The sinking of Arandora Star
- Morven Disaster
- The Dunworley Slave Ship.
- M.V. Plassy
- Irish Poplar
- M.V. Kilkenny by Austin Gill
- Vasa – 50 years on
- The wanderer at Kingstown and John Masefield
- SS Lochgarry
- The Lady Nelson
- RNLB Mary Stanford
- Rochdale and Prince of Wales
- MV Kerlogue, neutral Irish ship
- The Wreck of the Bolivar
- Where are the Barges now?
- Commemorative Brochure
- Kenneth King Paintings
- Remember: Clonlara, convoy OG71
- Remember – Munster
- Remember: Irish Pine and 33 crew
- Irish Oak – torpedoed mid-Atlantic
- Remember – Kyleclare and 18 crew
- Remember – Luimneach
- Remember: ILV Isolda, 6 lost
- Remember: Ardmore with 24 crew
- City of Limerick, bombed and sunk
- Remember: City of Bremen
- City of Waterford, convoy OG74
- Remember: Steam Trawler Leukos
- Remember: Naomh Garbhan with 3
- Remember – SS Meath
- Remember: Kerry Head, 12 crew
- Innisfallen, mined, sunk, 4 crew lost
- Remember: St Fintan with 9 crew
- Remember: Cymric and 11 crew
- Ireland's WWII Sea Losses
- Fun Things to do
- History and Restoration of Church
- Book Reviews
- Frank Forde
- Dr Edward Bourke
- Pat Sweeney
- Roy Stokes
- Cormac Lowth
- Book Reviews
How can you help the museum?
The National Maritime Museum is run entirely on a voluntary basis
Volunteering is a great way to get involved in your local community, meet new people and learn new things.
Get in touch today: email@example.com
We will need volunteers to do the following
- Show people around, learn about the artefacts.
- Help with fundraisers and other marketing activities.
- Be behind the desk, take money, sell whatever is in the shop.
- Operate the Coffee Dock
- Clean and look after the appearance of the museum.
- Repair and restore artefacts
- Repair and restore photographs and paintings
- Supervise the Library
- A few leaders and administrators will be required to run the different groups
We will also need people who can help us from time to time on projects
- Special Exhibitions
- making DVDs to go with displays
- Website maintenance
Volunteers are always needed when the Museum is open. Please indicate below if and when you would be able to help. Powered by Fast Secure Contact Form
Volunteers are always needed when the Museum is open. Please indicate below if and when you would be able to help.
Powered by Fast Secure Contact Form